Community Feedback and Next Steps
With the launch of this website, this project is beginning a dissemination phase where we seek community feedback on The Principles and initial recommendations. Here are our next set of goals for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2022.
- Launch this website, create community discussion, and build relationships with a diverse and global community interested in improving short-format training.
- Hold dissemination talks and webinars to spark conversation and feedback.
- ISMB Meeting Bioinformatics Open Source Conference/Education COSI Keynote, July 2022, video.
- Dissemination webinars:
- LifeSciTrainers.org Community Call, September 2022, video
- ELIXIR Training Coordination Group: October, 2022
- Australian BioCommons/Melbourne Bioinformatics Webinar, November 2022 video
- We're collecting feedback: Let us know what you think about the recommendations to improve short-format training. We will be conducting surveys and focus groups from now through February 2023. Participants will be compensated for their time. Let us know if you are interested by leaving your contact information on this feedback form.
- Submit peer reviewed publications detailing methods and findings.
- Work with partners to organize and fund implementation of The Principles as well as current and future recommendations.
Please use the interactive forum below to leave comments and participate in discussion about the principles and recommendations.
If the discussion forum fails to load in your browser, you may also visit the forum at this link.
Subscribe to mailing list🚲
Subscribe for updates and if you'd like to contribute to implementing the principles.